[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tell me it ain't so Joe

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD0110@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 07:21:25 -0700 (PDT)

I agree, decisions made in secret "for" the masses are never good decisions.
We are not supposed to be able to find out much of what has gone on this year,
I too will be voting for an open club where the members are allowed to know
what is going on and the members are asked to voice their opinion on important
matters.  No more secrets!!!
  sheila
GSD0110@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Since we (the membership) are not privileged to know what the original
charges against Margery were or who brought the charges I don't imagine we'll
know
what the new charges are or who brought them either.....That is the issue
(not being allowed to know) that I will be voting to try and rectify.

I have YET to hear any candidates address my issue, by the way..... I hate
"things done in secret."

Gary Lewis

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!