[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tell me it ain't so Joe

  • From: GSD0110@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:35:31 EDT

Since we (the membership) are not privileged to know what the original
charges against Margery were or who brought the charges I don't imagine we'll
know
what the new charges are or who brought them either.....That is the issue
(not being allowed to know) that I will be voting to try and  rectify.

I have YET to hear any candidates address my issue, by the way..... I hate
"things done in secret."

Gary Lewis