[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tell me it ain't so Joe

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 17:06:31 -0700

PetPac is where your money should go, they are ready, and on top of it and
show tremendous leadership....align with them, I believe (IMVHO) that this
is the only way we as dog owners /breeders have a "snowball's
chance".....RALEEF doesn't even have it's site up on the GSDCA SITE yet, too
little too late, way too late.......don't divide, stay the course, and rally
around PETpac.
Kathy