[ SHOWGSD-L ] Teeny, Tiny Group 2 Brag

  • From: riatagsd@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 00:13:44 +0000

After keeping up with the wonderful winners at the national, this is a minor
brag, but a brag it is. At the Fun-Tier Kennel Club of Greater Killeen in
Belton, TX today, RBIF Am/Intl Ch Bah Humbug of Riata Edan picked up his 11th
Best of Breed and on to a Group 2 under Col Joe Purkhiser.  Blaze has been
shown sparingly since finishing in February but already along with his 11 Best
of Breeds, has 2 Group 4s, 2 Group 2s and a Group 1.  We could not be prouder
of this sable dog. Blaze was bred by me, my husband Ken and Ann Schultz.  He is
owned by JD Baker along with me, Ken and Ann.  Watch for Blaze next year with
his handlers Brian Livingston and Collette Livingston.  Sables do rule!
Judy
Riata German Shepherds
Home of:
2004/2005/2006 Nationally Ranked BISS Am/Can/Intl Ch Magical Memories v Riata
Edan
2006 SW Best In Maturity Oh The Places You'll Go of Edan (major to go)
Breeders/ Co Owners of: RBIF Am/Intl Ch Bah Humbug of Riata Edan (mulit group
placer and winner)