[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Teddy Bear!

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx, uwish@xxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:58:10 EDT

In a message dated 9/12/2006 3:00:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
The reason behind my comments is last year here in Minnesota, a women was
walking with her dog, (large breed, can't remember what it was) on some
abandon
railroad tracks by her home and was attacked, unprovoked by a  bear.  The
Fish and Game authorities said the bear was attracted to her  because of the
dog.
 I'll try to find more info on it.

Cindy

Let us know:)

My neighbors in the mountains always had trouble w/ trash and grills while
we never saw one near our house.  "They said" (you know, people from that  neck
of the woods w/ experience in "those types of things", in other words, not
"us" city slickers, lol), it was because of the dogs and the wolf  thing.

Kathy
member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit _Pine  Hill German Shepherd Dogs_