[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ted Kennedy

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, amidon481@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 07:03:14 -0700 (PDT)

Ted Kennedy was a force in the State. The family was an integral part of
everything that is Cape Cod...so many took the boat tours to see the compound
each year.
While I may have not agreed with his politics, I admired his ability to stand
up for what he believed in. He truly was a remarkable man...and he will be
greatly missed by so many, many who adored him.
Dawn
Dawn Restuccia, Pres.
Last Hope, Safe Haven
Donations may be made to: