[ SHOWGSD-L ] Taylor and progeny brags

  • From: "Caggra@xxxxxxx" <caggra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 11:12:21 -0400 (EDT)

It was a very long, very hot, and very exhausting weekend, but well worth it in
the end.  Started off in Cincinnati where Taylor finished her CD and RN titles.
 She would have started her Rally Advanced on Saturday but her nervous Dad
(me!) totally walked past a sign...  The all breed obedience exhibitors and the
Obedience & Rally judge were all extremely nice and supportive, and all
complimentary on us as a team.  I left very encouraged and am going to keep it
up with Taylor and work on her CDX, RAE, and Agility.  It's been very
rewarding...

A group of us left Cincinnati for Virginia on Saturday and had a great 2 days
at the largest Futurity weekend of the year.  Although the heat was
excruciating, we made it through.  Big kudos to Donna Calabrese and all who
contributed to the Sunday evening party.  SO FUN!   And I have some pics of
Donna with a plunger that I will sell to the highest bidder! <vbg>    I also
have some interested pics and stories from the long van ride with Tiffany,
Mindy and Bonnie. I think we laughed more than anything on the 8 hour drives
each way.  :)

I'd like to thank Futurity/Maturity judge Jack Kilgour for a tremendous job of
judging in the blistering heat.  Jack really seemed to enjoy judging and truly
gave each entry their money's worth.  Win or lose I think everyone seemed to
feel that after the show.  I'd also like to thank Jack for awarding our very
special "Selena" Reserve Best in Futurity.  The quality was very deep in
Futurity bitches and it was an honor to leave with a pass to the National
finals.   Selena is Windfall's Who Says v Chablis sired by Am/Can Sel Ch
Woodside's High Voltage, out of Taylor (Ch Joelle's Golddiger of Jeseffan ROM,
CD, RN, CGC, TC).  She was last year's US National Best Puppy and sits at 12
pts, 3 majors all at 14 months of age.  Breeders - Bart & Cindy Bartley, Tina
Bogdanich and myself.  Owners - Bonnie Money, Tiffany Bartley & Myself.

While we were in Virginia, Selena's litter sister "Ke$ha", BOF Windfall's Blah
Blah Blah v Chablis was up in Pennsylvania cleaning up at the New Castle all
breeds.   On Saturday she was WB & BOS.  On Monday she was WB, BOW and Best of
Breed over specials from the 12-18 bitch class!  She is up to 6 pts I believe.
Congrats to co-owner Bob Whitlicki.   I am looking forward to having the sister
act in the Futurity Finals together at the National!

New Champion Taylor son "Daughtry", Ch Windfall's No Surprise of Shadyrock
began his specials career earning 2 Selects in large specials classes in
Cincinnati and Virginia over the weekend.  He was also 2nd in a very large
Senior Maturity Dog class.  Congrats Linda Burley!

Jeff Pyle
Windfall