[ SHOWGSD-L ] Taylor Brags!!

  • From: Jeff Pyle <caggra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 16:05:48 -0500

What a weekend it has been.  Flew to Seneca Falls and finished the lovely solid
black Diesel daughter  Leah for Kightleys and Bartleys. (Thank you Dick Jones!)
 Then flew to St Louis where the fun really began.  3 specialties and 2
Obedience & Rally trials for me.  I had never done Obedience or Rally until
yesterday but have been working diligently with my special girl Taylor ( Ch
Joelle's Golddigger of Jeseffan ROM).  She did so well earning 2 legs in Rally
and 2 legs in Obedience toward her CD!  Today she improved her scores big time
earning a 96/100 in Rally and 189 1/2 in Novice A Obedience.  She went Highest
GSD in Trial both days!  What a thrill!   A huge thank you to the St Louis club
and especially Gail Steifferman for helping me go back and forth and back again
juggling the 3 events!

Taylor daughter "Selena" (Windfall's Who Says v Chablis) earned her 3rd 4 pt
major in 3 shows going WB & BOW from 12-18 under John Bemont yesterday!   Thank
you Elizabeth Steifferman for taking her back in and doing a wonderful job!
Selena is owned by Bonnie Money, Tiffany Bartley and myself.  Her sire is
Am/Can Sel Ch Woodside's High Voltage "Diesel"

It's been a loooooong weekend and tomorrow is going to hurt....but well worth
it!   :-)

Jeff Pyle
Windfall

Sent from my