[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Taste of the Wild...maybe not

  • From: "Bill Sinclair" <sincagsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 10:06:05 -0500

I have my now 6 month old puppy on Taste of the Wild, salmon, and he is in
great shape.  I also feed raw beef, cottage cheese and yogurt everyday with it.
 The price is $44. for 30 lbs.  I love the smell of his food when I add warm
water.  I will keep him on that.   My other 6 dogs get Nutro Max, beef plus the
additives and that has been for the last 7/8 years $19.99 for a 37 pound bag
until last week when it went up to $30.99.  Is the Kirkland less than $31. per
bag?
Gloria, SINCA GS