[ SHOWGSD-L ] Taping ears in cold weather

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 04:22:49 -0800 (PST)

Has anyone had a problem with taped ears freezing in cold weather....or tape
coming off for that matter.  We've been enjoying a wonderful warm snap but when
it turns cold......it will happen fast.   I currently have ears glued but I
have a feeling I'm going to need to go the more traditional route with one
puppy (rollers, tape) who is out in a kennel during the day.  TIA
Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com