[ SHOWGSD-L ] Tape Wormer

  • From: Diane Brantley <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 12:37:29 -0800 (PST)

Fish Tape Forte is EXACTLY the same as D-Worm Tape. The forte is 170 mg, enough
to treat one large dog.

Diane

Msg: #8 in digest
subject: Re: Tape Wormer
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 10:06:14 -0500
From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
This is the product I use.    They are currently out of stock but you could cal
and see when they will get more in.      D-Worm Tapeworm Tablets.  Great price

http://www.fleetfarm.com/mff/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId

Barb Hively