[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tania does Washington!!

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 16:40:08 -0700 (PDT)

Here is her stacked picture. The timing was not good on the gating shot. Sorry
try to get a good gating shot of each dog.
  Terry
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:

It was a great Mother's Day present.

The Black Beauty, officially known as Karizma's Mauritania, aka Pretty
Girl, went WB, BOW, and! BOS under Sandy Dancosse for a 3 point major. She
worked
her little hear out and what's more, had fun doing it.

Thank You Sandy for the nice win, and the compliments. Thank you to the
exhibitors who were so supportive of Tanya, all your nice comments and all the
clapping were the icing on the cake. Thank you Lori Bella for your help, you
understand the meaning of sportsmanship. Thank you Bill Basu, The Village is
back!!

A special Thank You goes to Iza for trusting us with this wonderful bitch,
who is not only an outstanding show dog, but also a wonderful dog to live with.

Most of all, thanks to my husband, my children and my brother, who woke me
up Sunday morning with Happy Mother's Day wishes, promising a wonderful
day..... and they were right.

Ileana

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original