[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tammy Grimes....Animal Planet Hero of the Year

  • From: "Emilie" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Karen4paws@xxxxxxx>, <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 19:04:44 -0700

I had a call from a neighbor who had 2 dogs who as he stated "were not
suited for  ranch life" and could I take them. with in 15 min. I had called
the contact person for the Humane society in Kamloops. I told her they were
probably not UTD for shots, so I would do that much over night them and
drive them to town in the morning. one was a female basset hound and one a
wire haired terrier.
The humane society said that they would be easy to place.I phoned this
neighbor back and left a message. well 2 1/2 hours later he just phone me
back and informed me that it was to late:-((
I told him he gave me all of 15 minutes to solve his problem! and hung up on
him ! I am so mad! and he sounded drunk to boot!!!
I may have 10 dogs but they are kept safe and loved and groomed and feed and
trained! he only had two and they are DEAD!
Emilie who just had to vent