[ SHOWGSD-L ] ..Tami Howard

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 18:34:59 EDT

In a message dated 7/31/06 2:23:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I am at  Deb's and doing well but everything the Girlz told you is the =
god honest  truth.

I will contact Tami personally but, now we know why we have marriages, so
that we can have divorces. It is difficult when our friends decide to divorce,
but usually the husband and wife both lose the old friends.

I know this will not happen and that none of use will take sides. It is  time
for Tami to move on, and I know she will. We are there to help, and we  don't
need to know what went into it, but it may have helped her to type it all,
and some of us to read it.

Life is never easy, and facing some of the problems makes it seem
insurmountable. But, so long as we all travel together, and be there when
needed, it
eases much of the pain.

I know you and I will be there when needed, let's not give up.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/