[ SHOWGSD-L ] Talent will out

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 18:59:54 -0400

Who remembers Christina, who sang so well at the National?

I knew she was talented, but she invited me to see her open in Hollywood with
her band. She was the featured act to start the Mickey Avalon show, (look him
up). He is no Frank Sanatra, but I hear he is very popular.

Christina opened in Vegas for Kid Rock, and she now goes under Christina Chris.
You can Google her too. She has a steady gig in Detroit.

It was an experience. Mickey is not my style, but it sure made me know how old
I am.

Evan