[ SHOWGSD-L ] Talent will out

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 14:11:27 -0400

Not everyone knows that Carolyn is a great artist. If you go to their home you
get to see some of her work. It isn't just dogs.

Many of those in our sport have talents that are not known. Paul Root has a
tremendous singing voice. Cindi Tellefson plays a great guitar. Cappy played
professional violin in an orchestra, and also takes great artistic pictures. I
have one of her photographs, (not of a dog), in my office.

Why not tell us the talents some of you know about others.

Evan