[ SHOWGSD-L ] Take two and call me in the morning.

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 14:27:53 EDT

In a message dated 8/9/10 11:09:41 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
AKeller97@xxxxxxx writes:

You get  humor out of stirring and agitating the people on the list and I
guess it  works. In the meantime, do you ever consider how many people you
may actually  hurt.

I appreciate Arlene taking time to post, but I try not to hurt anyone. But,
 I have found when you expose problems, you often get blamed for the
problem,  never credit for the information.  I am used to that, and accept it.

I have read nothing but names on the other lists being sent to me. Now, to
be fair, I am on no other lists, and what is sent to me might be only the
hostile posts. On this List I have had people tell me it is not as angry as
others, and yet, here we have someone who thinks this List is hurtfull.
Interesting how people see things so differently. But they certainly have the
 right to do that.

I do see humor in most of life, as should we all. If you doubt this, try to
 explain what is going on with this club to someone who does not show dogs.
Or  try to explain why you pay to have someone handle a dog, to someone
that never  competes in anything. Or, the ultimate, try to explain why you pay
the male dog  for sex.

If you can't laugh, you are stuck in a very dark place.  Some people  enjoy
that, I do not.  If I agitate you on the List, that means I have made  you
think. Sorry it it hurts, but, "No pain, no gain."

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament  come together