[ SHOWGSD-L ] Take a deep breath

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 23:09:33 EST

We are indeed an interesting group.  We do tend to take offense at  things
others ignore, and to look at life differently. One of the things that  happens
is that we feel guilty as others leave and we remain.  Also, we  tend to no
longer say things like, "He was already 67, or "at least she had a  good life."

Most of us laugh more, and listen to fools less.

When I was six they told us my Father would not live more than another six
months. He lived 22 more years.  I know that Paula, Tammy and I were all  told
things we ignored.

Life is short for everyone, and never long enough for anyone. That includes
our great German shepherds. They stay with us in their life and then in our
memories, both as long as possible.  We can only hope we do as well with  those
whom we affect.

Ed, Paula, Oak and I all know what this is about, and no one needs be
offended by what others say. We are all a product of our experiences.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

In a message dated 12/9/2007 5:57:41 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Maybe  being a cancer survivor makes me=
see things  differently,

products.