[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Take a deep breath

  • From: "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:18:17 -0500

We all feel so helpless at times like this; please keep Tami  in all your
positive thoughts and powerful prayer if that is the way you deal with life
as it comes to you.

Evan, please keep us posted as we are all very concerned.  I wish there was
more we could do; she has done so much for so many people and has
contributed to our dog show community, now she needs us.

Pat Lukos
Sarava German Shepherds