[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tail hair eating

  • From: Bonnie <gsdjomar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:12:16 -0800

Okay, have enough stress in my life at the moment so, this will be my last
post on this.  I had this problem,.............my dogs have never lived in a
run all day but, if need be, they would have to be there for a bit.  If they
can't handle that then, what does one do?  To me, it is very sad, specially
when my dogs do not sit in runs 24/7.  But, on the other hand, if you have
more than 2 dogs then that is the way it has to be at times.  This, to me is
a compulsive disorder type of diagnosis and actually, another I have from
the same kennels, sits and chews at her feet.  And, no, not in a kennel all
day

Bonnie