[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tail hair eating

  • From: "DIR" <Dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <gsdjomar@xxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:15:20 -0600

Boy is that right Terry!  These bright animals need to have a job.  They
were not bred to live day after day in a kennel run.  They get bored,then
the barking starts, then the neighbors complain, then the dog is looking for
a new home.  We need to appreciate this wonderful breed and find them
something to do so they are happy---we owe that to them.
Sandi