[ SHOWGSD-L ] TX Looking for slightly older somewhat trained dog

  • From: Karen4paws@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:36:56 EST

Hey, if anyone has a dog that is slightly older, with some training you
might contact this family. I do not know anything about the Mother who is the
one
needing the dog but the person asking about a dog is one of our clients and
they take excellent care of their 4 Paws Service Dog.

In a message dated 2/18/2007 12:41:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
twalter1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi  Karen,
This is Tarah. I wanted to give you the info on my mother in law  who
is looking for a dog. Her name is Dela Esqueda and she lives  in
Lubbock, Texas. If there is a group in Austin that would be  fine
since she comes to visit us often.
Also, if she hasn't found  a dog by May she may be able to come see
one of yours because she  will be in Columbus Ohio in May to visit her
daughter. She really  loves Mia and likes the idea of having a rescue
dog who has been  trained.
Thanks
Tarah Walter