[ SHOWGSD-L ] TWO SPECIALTIES IN RHODE ISLAND MAY 2ND

  • From: MASSTANA@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 12:17:46 EDT

The GSDC of Rhode Island and the GSDC of Greater New Haven are putting on
their Spring Specialties on Sunday May 2nd at a new show site, the
PORTUGUESE  AMERICAN Club at 32 Fenwood Avenue, Esmond RI (just off I-295 at
exit
44).  These specialties will feature two of our MOST RESPECTED JUDGES, Mr.  Ed
Barritt in the morning and Mr. Don Smith in the afternoon.

CLOSING DATE FOR THE RI SHOW IS APRIL 14, NEXT WEDNESDAY.  Send entry
forms to the Show Secretary, Don Desrochers at 119 Orlando Drive, No.
Providence RI 02904.  Don's Phone # is (401) 524-8983 and his email addy is
_ddesrochers1@xxxxxxxx (mailto:ddesrochers1@xxxxxxx)

CLOSING DATE FOR THE NEW HAVEN SHOW IS APRIL 21, the  following Wednesday.
 Show Secretary is Richard Lewis at P.O. Box 525  â?? Naugatuck, CT 06770.
His phone # is
 203-804-1232 and his email addy is _showsec@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:showsec@xxxxxxxxxxx) .

For directions, information and entry forms please go to our website at
_www.gsdcgnh.org_ (http://www.gsdcgnh.org/)  and click on EVENTS May  2, 2010
Specialty.

Please plan to join us at these shows and support the local Specialty Clubs
 efforts to bring us these specialty judges and major shows.

In addition to the specialty shows there are AB shows locally for Friday
and Saturday.  Make it a big show weekend.  The weather is guaranteed  to be
(for somebody, somewhere!)

Accommodations available at the Fairfield Inn Marriott (401) 232-2400 or at
 the Comfort Inn at (401) 723-6700

Looking forward to see all you GSD enthusiasts at these shows.
John Vaught, President GSDC GNH