[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: TT evaluators

  • From: Gail Hardcastle <hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 14:21:15 -0400 (EDT)

I do not know about long ago lawsuits and the PC is keeping nothing secret or a
mystery. People have called about evaluators and those have been made available
to them as far as I know. We are not a club of good ole boys.  Writing a
complaint to a list might bring a response, but specifics need to be evaluated
prior to the January appointments of Committee Chairs. This area will certainly
be a target of concern if there are unanswered questions.
When administrations change so often, as in our club, it takes a while to get
up to snuff on some topics. We have had a good share of smoldering fires to
watch. I promise to give this issue my total attention prior to Jan.
Looking forward to seeing everyone at the National.
Gail

>I think we need to find out why the TT program is so secretive. Why isn't
>there a list of >Senior evaluators on the PC website? Who are the tester in
>each area? What are their >qualifications? How did they become evaluators. Who
>has replaced Bob Penny and Dick Whaylen?  >If the TC is made a requirement for
>the AOE then why make it a mystery? I considered myself a >very good friend of
>Bob Penny's and all I could get out of him was that there was a Good Ole >boys
>club that liked it that way. So who are the Good ole boys?

>If the PC is going to make the TC next to impossible then does the TT meet the
>requirement of >the AOE?  Isn't there some history between the TT and the TC
>as far as a lawsuit in the long >ago??  Someone in the know educate us. Please

Terry