[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: TT evaluators

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TISHW@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 18:52:06 -0700 (PDT)

If we want more tests and want to encourage good and consistent tests, we need
to have a good open program. We need to train and evaluate the evaluators and
we need to make them available to clubs for educational programs about the
temperament testing program.

This is a very important program in this club and we need to strengthen it and
encourage clubs to offer tests.

Ruth