[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: T-Shirts to be seen at the National

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jhelee929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 07:22:55 -0700 (PDT)

No..I am not in Chicago...but in two hours I will be flying to Phoenix where
the weather is 90 degree...I may post more about why I am fying to Phoenix
tonight..as for t-shirts...many many years ago at an All Breed show at the Cow
Pallace in South San Francisco I saw a T-shirt that said..."Stud Service To
Approved Bitches Only"...I wanted to buy it, but wife number one said..."don't
even think about it"...which reminds me that it is her birthday and the late
great Johnny Carson's birthday tomorrow...its tough to be a man...but
somebody's got to do it...lol....FB
Jim Ealy <jhelee929@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:And how many can FB wear and relate
to!!????? LOL
Lee Ealy
(I hope Chicago is still standing, is he there yet?)

Sent: Friday, October 21, 2005 4:17 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] T-Shirts to be seen at the National

> T-Shirts to be seen at the National:
>
> Great for people walking puppies: "Say Hello to my little friend"
>
> Others.......
>
> "We can be friends, I didn't vote this year"
>
> "Katrina screwed me"
>
> "What?? No Review!!!"
>
> "I am studding my Boy"
>
> "Your village called, their idiot is missing" (saw this one at the mall,
> and bought it!)
>
> "Watch it, I may own that dog"
>
> "The devil made me do it"
>
> "Winners bitch, and losers bitch more"
>
> "God doesn't groom and I don't do miracles" (got this one at a dog
> show)

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original