[ SHOWGSD-L ] TROTTING Version of the Standard

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "barbarar" <domara4@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:40:07 -0800

Sure glad to hear that is not the Parent Club version as the German Shepherd
Dog does NOT land on it's rear foot and front foot at the SAME TIME from the
period of suspension as illustrated on her Web site.   It would be an extremely
jarring gait if it did.    PACING....yes.   Full suspended trot........NO!
I know, I know....we did BEAT THIS DEAD HORSE TO DEATH a few months ago.
But the artist responsible for the Illustration of our Standard SHOULD KNOW
THAT!

Hopefully those approving or disapproving of the illustrations know

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joan Fox" <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx>