[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: TO THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE PETITION

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 20:16:47 -0800

Oh boy, well - I'm trying -- fielding emails from individuals and clubs -
once we have a resolution this will be a lot easier.

In the meantime I'm looking for inspiring stories of our dogs - real stories
with real dogs doing what they do best.

I also need stats - GSD health stats, answers to the question - "why do your
dogs slope like that?"
any other words of wisdom...

I need photos too -

I want to continue to promote the dogs - and when we get this mess
straightened out, celebrate that in the end we did the right thing.
:)
Cyndy

Cyndy Davis
www.texasdogs.com
Callian German Shepherds

>From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: cyndyinseattle@xxxxxxxxxxx
>CC: ssthunderpony@xxxxxxxxx,  showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: TO THE PERSON WHO POSTED THE PETITION
>Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 22:42:24 -0500
>
>     So Cyndy:  How're you holding up against the universal onslaught
>against the GSDCA?  If you can pull us out of the bottom of this heap of
>disdain, your PR talents are being wasted!  :-)
>Peggy
>
>Cyndy Davis wrote:
>
> >Beth Reynolds is not the PR chair of the GSDCA - I am.
> >
> >My email address for this purpose is cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> >Please correct.
> >
> >Also, please note the board@xxxxxxxxx address does not reach all board
> >members, so I would recommend emailing them individually.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >Cyndy Davis

> >With tax season right around the corner, make sure to follow these few
> >simple tips.
> >http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/Taxes/PreparationTips/PreparationTips.aspx?icid=HMFebtagline
> >
> >============================================================================
> >POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the
>original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
>of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
>AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
> >
> >ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
>PROSECUTED.
> >
> >For assistance, please contact the List Management at admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> >VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

>POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the
>original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
>of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the original author
>AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

>PROSECUTED.

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

Want a degree but can't afford to quit? Top school degrees online - in as
fast as 1 year
http://forms.nextag.com/goto.jsp?url=/serv/main/buyer/education.jsp?doSearch=n&tm=y&search=education_text_links_88_h288c&s=4079&p=5116