[ SHOWGSD-L ] THREE choices on the ballot.

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>, <barbara17236@xxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 07:53:59 -0700

Now I think that is the MOST REASONABLE solution I have ever heard on
this issue.
Why not put ALL THREE CHOICES on the ballot if it does go to a vote??

1. Leave the STANDARD ALONE
2. Allow SEPARATION for those who prefer the white color
3. Allow white to become a SERIOUS FAULT

That way the Parent Club members are getting a worthwhile vote that
covers their choices for the cost of the ballot and mailing and it
should resolve this issue forever.   Why not allow the members to
really have a valid vote?

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com