[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THE STANDARD

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: lfossland@xxxxxxx, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 07:44:37 -0400 (EDT)

"due respect" ...tricky words huh?  puts the receiver in the  position
wondering if the sender really did think respect was  due.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 8/5/2011 1:09:44 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lfossland@xxxxxxx writes:

Then  don't complain about not getting an answer - with all due respect.
Lee  F.

From: showgsd-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx