[ SHOWGSD-L ] THE OTHER RED SABLES~ BRAG

  • From: "Carol Weale" <dankagsd01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 00:28:22 -0700

Today at the Tucson Specialty match, two young sables stepped into the ring
for the first time and had a great trip.

Rockstar's My Ride's Here v DanKa (Limo) and Rockstar's Girl Can't Help It v
DanKa (Journey) started their show carrers in style by going Best Puppy &
Best Opposite Puppy.

Sire:  SEL. CH. Danka's Dream Catcher v Stoyland, TC
Dam:  Chantilly's Peppermint
Breeders: Don & Marybeth Maly

Limo & Journey were handled by an up 'n coming young Jr. Handler, Miss
Ashley Maly who even held it together when Limo slipped his collar and went
for a short drive by himself.   Thanks Rick Haase for helping out in the
ring.

Thank you Angie Martin for this win over some very nice puppies.
My thanks to Don & Marybeth for sharing both these puppies with me.  Journey
lives with her Mon and Limo lives here with his Dad.

The best part of the day was seeing the great people we only see at dog
shows.
Looking forward to the next one.

Carol Weale~DanKa