[ SHOWGSD-L ] THE National

  • From: "Iza Ackerman" <izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 17:21:56 -0400

This was a truly great National !!!!!!  Thank you EVERYONE in the Club who
worked so hard to make it so !  When I first heard the National was to be held
in Kansas, I was not impressed, but let me tell you, it was wonderful not to
have to get into oneâ??s vehicle to drive to the site from the hotel !  AND,
the hotel and itâ??s personnel were just super â?? I enjoyed the buffet so
much, I never went any where else to eat.  Great site !
I showed two bitches in Specials.  One was a sable that Diane Brown showed
SOOOO well, but who knew that Ed didnâ??t particularly like sables (at least
that is what I was told); and the other was CH Karizmaâ??s Betsy von Loar
Kaleef â?? a black and tan â?? who got a wonderful SELECT with Bill Basu
handling.  EXCELLENT JOB, Bill !

Again, thank you everyone in the Club for all your very hard work !!!!!!!!

Iza Kabuska
www.Karizmashepherds.com