[ SHOWGSD-L ] THE NEWEST CON ON THE INTERNET

  • From: "ADMINISTRATION" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:42:15 -0400

Below is an email we received last night

It is actually sent from an ISP in South Africa

It sp**fs the FBI quite well

NEVER GIVE ANYONE YOUR EMAIL USER AND PASSWORD

The FBI would not need it

They can contact your ISP to put tracking software on the server, but never
your personal
machine

FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS EMAIL - remove the admin footer and showgsd-l copyright
footer
before sharing

On 28 May 2010, at 11:02, FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI). wrote:

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION (FBI).
WASHINGTON D.C ROOM, 7367
J. EDGAR HOOVER FBI BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE,
NW WASHINGTON, DC 20535.

ATTENTION:

RE: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRETAP THE INTERNET

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Washington, DC in conjunction with
some other relevant Investigation Agencies in the United States of America have
recently been informed through our global intelligence monitoring network that
you presently have a transaction pending and you have been
sending payments to Nigeria.

You are hereby ordered to stop every communication with this person(s) so we
can help you process your funds and you can receive your money without any
further delay. As from this moment, we are monitoring every mail you send. As
time goes on we might need certain information from you regarding
to this person(s) so we can track them down and put an end to their unholy
acts.

Furthermore, you are required to forward to us your EMAIL ADDRESS/PASSWORD and
your TELEPHONE so a Scam-Email Protector can be installed in your email box at
no cost. To stop these unscrupulous elem
ents from reaching you and many others.

You are strongly warned to desist from communicating with this person(s)
henceforth. Do NOT comply
with this person(s) in Nigeria to avoid losing your hard-earned money. Be
WARNED.  You are being tr
acked. As soon as we are convinced that you are dealing with these scammers,
even after this email,
 you will be picked up for aiding and abetting scam.

Do not worry about your fund. In the next couple of days, we will reach you and
guide you on how yo
u can receive your fund through the Legitimate Offices and Procedures.

Send your EMAIL ADDRESS/PASSWORD to AGENT LARRY SIMMSONS now at:
agtlarrysimmsons1@xxxxxxxxx

He will oversee the installation of the SCAM EMAIL PROTECTOR in your EMAIL BOX
at NO COST. He will
also advise/guide you on the legitimate procedures to get your fund.

DO NOT FORWARD OUR CORRESPONDENCE WITH YOU TO ANY FRAUDSTER, WE ARE MONITORING
YOU, IF YOU DO, YOU
WILL BE DULY PROSECUTED AS THE LAW DEMANDS. DO NOT FEIGN IGNORANCE, YOU HAVE
BEEN WARNED.

We earnestly await your urgent response to this matter.

Best Regards,
Mary Callaghan
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
The Showgsd-l Administration
http://showgsd.org
Email Changes: http://showgsd.org/mail.html
Admin: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
ANNOUNCE NEW LITTERS: http://showgsd.org/goodlitterbox.html
THE NATIONAL BLOG http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/
NOTO BENE: DOC ZOE is not a voting member of the Admin Panel