[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THE LONG COATED SHEPHERD

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 08:52:11 -0400

I am with you Ann. I have a GORGOUS moving machine who we have here and we
have our fingers crossed for a litter from her soon. She is one of the
nicest bitches I have seen and there are ALOT of others who will back me on
that as well. She has been shown a few times with my daughter at the end of
the lead taking reserve nearly every time over open bitches from the puppy
classes. But that was merely for fun and because my daughter wanted to show
her. She has 2 legs of her RN and is OFA H/E/C/TCERF what else could anyone
ask for in a brood bitch of course beside her awesome temperament.
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html