[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THE LONG COATED SHEPHERD

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: MurfamX4@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 17:27:13 EDT

Ah, Glenn.  if the worst thing you get in a litter is a Long Coat  count
your blessings.  It is not a disqualifying fault, it is simply a  fault of
coat... And it is easy to breed away from it.  I have a long  coated bitch who
is 1 qualifier away from her ROM, has never produced a  coat..... Yes, I am
sure her progeny will produce coats but with DNA it will be  easy to avoid..

Deb