[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THE LONG COATED SHEPHERD

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <murfamx4@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 17:20:56 -0400

Ugg....its not a disqualifing fault...it is a minor fault that can be fixed
in one generation...just breed to a stud dog that does not carry for coat
and bingo no coats go figure. Hell people breed dogs with whole hosts of
health issues, they breed dogs with missing teeth, faulty gaits, and the
list goes on...why throw out a perfectly wonderful example of the breed due
to coat length!
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html