[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THE LIST

  • From: "Sally" <sally@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 16:02:28 -0500

How about if Pam or Jeff do all the driving ...........and I just navigate?
Will that work?
  I don't know Jane - I've seen how you navigate the outside of the ring
double handling.-- How about if we just have an adult drink when we both get
there  LOL

Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.