[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THE LIST

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 12:28:15 -0700 (PDT)

this list is responsible for the greatest thing I've ever done for my
dogs...when I was off I told a friend that I did not miss it....Lisa honey...I
lied....I DID miss it and I will miss it again when I leave...there are some
great folks out there...and that includes all the flakes like myself,   Evan
and Gary S....talk about Moe Larry and Curly...hey Evan did you know the three
stooges were all Jewish, ...not that there's anything wrong with that...lol...FB
Penny & Bill <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   The list has been around for a long
term now and good or bad, information is
the highway.
The list can be like a spoiled child at times, a helping hand, a good friend
to comfort you in sorrow and a provocative place to keep your mind informed
and active.
If my data is right, we have gone from around 6000 GSDCA members 9-10 years
ago to around 2000 now. I don't think the list has caused that.
Molly
I AGREE!!
Penny in NY