[ SHOWGSD-L ] THE JUNK YARD DOG SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:27:41 EDT

What is a JUNK YARD DOG SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!????
Okay, I have your attention.  Most everyone loves a yard sale, right?  Let's
have a HUGE one .... one that stretches across the United States!!  We can
raise a ton of money for Last Hope and, at the same time, garner a huge amount
of
publicity that will help show those who ignorantly support the AR fanatics
that we DO care about the dogs!!

Here's the plan: I need at least one volunteer from each state to hold a yard
sale to benefit Last Hope.  If I can get a good number of volunteers by May
1st, the group can decide upon a mutually agreeable single date in July or
August to hold their yard sales.  That gives plenty of time to collect "stuff"
from friends, neighbors, etc. and publicize their sale (Craig's List, weekly
shoppers, etc - all freebies). Perhaps the Review would even put in a blurb
about
it.  Local radio and television stations can be notified to do remotes.  This
could be a huge success and everything is tax-deductible.

Please volunteer to hold a sale - it costs nothing but your time and think of
all the German Shepherds who might be saved as a result of your efforts.  We
have to face the fact that if we don't help our own, no one else will.

Email me privately if you are willing to hold a sale.  I will keep a list of
all names and contact all volunteers on May 1st to choose a date.

In some areas, I have no pride - I'm begging you all to do this for the dogs.
Diane
Diane Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>A Good Credit Score is
700 or Above.
See yours in just 2 easy steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219850974x1201371016/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.asp
x%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)</HTML>