[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THE DECLINE OF THE CONFORMATION RING

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx, helenfranklin520@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 15:14:31 -0400 (EDT)

Here is a good example of why people are leaving the GSD conformation
showing. I judged a show recently, took my WB to BOB and then  gave her a
Group
1. She finished shortly thereafter winning back to back specialty shows. I
was told by the owner of the Sire of the BOB bitch that everyone at
ringside was  saying I put up a pet. GOOD SPORTMANSHIP!!!  The worse part is
even
tho he  was the owner of the Sire he blasted me for putting her up saying she
was a pet.

Lee Brown
Too far from the womb and too close to the tomb to  care about what anyone
thinks of me.

In a message dated 4/2/2014 12:39:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
terrycochran97756@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I have  been saying this for years. The main difference between the German
style ring  and the Specialty ring is the young people attending the German
style shows.
We are in the last days of the specialty shows.

Terry