[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THE DECLINE OF THE CONFORMATION RING

  • From: "HessenGSD" <Peg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MASSTANA@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 13:44:52 -0700

Moto has competed in AKC, American Herding Breed Association (AHBA), and
Australian Shepherd Club of America (ASCA) Sheep Herding events and the
people and comments have always been very complimentary and supportive.

In Rally, they are particularly impressed with how Moto can sit in front of
a jump waiting for my command and then spring over like a gazelle--that
angulation does come in handy :)

I always take time at shows to talk to folks that are visiting and when they
ask about the angulation and the one leg back stance, I tell them that it
comes in handy when accelerating to chase down an unruly sheep . . .

Peg Graham - http://HessenGSD.com
Home of Multiple BISS, Pacific Coast Victrix, #8 GSD in 2012, GCH CH
Mariner's Akaya RN HSAs "Moto"
"May I always be the kind of person my dogs think I am."