[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THE BOARD

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 09:31:23 -0700 (PDT)

I bet this is a wonderful marketing opportunity for someone producing a ton of
fuzzies -
I am all for marketing, just thought the club should be marketed and the
standard promoted rather than creating a better market for coats, but then what
the heck do I know.
Why don't they market naming rights to the National or the Standard (The AKC
German Shepherd Dog fueled by Purina and protected by FrontlinePlus) Just wait
- won't take long.
Ruth