[ SHOWGSD-L ] THE BLACK DOG, "CASEY", BRAG

  • From: Dickelbird@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 03:08:21 EST

Karilynne's Midnight Express, HT, PT, CGC, who is a product of Ch. Lorien's
 Late Night and Hera of Sunny Bee, had another successful herding weekend.
 On Sunday, November 22, 2009 at the Golden State Rottweiler Club Herding
Test  and Trials in Escondido, CA, he completed the requirements for the
third leg of  his latest title (HSAs - Herding Started Course A, on sheep)
under
Judge Robert  Ewing with a total score of 91.5.  This score was the second
highest in the  day for that course.
We wish to thank Robert Ewing for this prestigious win and to the Golden
State Rottweiler Club for this excellent show.  Thanks go to Casey's
breeder, Jacqueline M. Simon, for allowing us to have this special black  dog.
large thanks go to Dr Gloria S.Rice who is Casey's trainer and  handler for
the excellent job she has done.  The same can also be said for  Sharlonna
McGaha who is Casey's breed trainer and handler.  It is a  pleasure and we are
thrilled to be a part of this outstanding team and to see  Casey reach out
to his potential.  As a result of this dedicated team we  are adding both
Gloria and Sharlonna as Casey's new co-owners.

Dick and Susan Koch