[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THE BBS

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rus99wes@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 16:53:49 -0400

THATS WHY ALL CHECKS TO WHOM WRITTEN
for  how much
and why should be posted on the  G S D C A  web site  !!!!!!!!
When check is wrote and mailed

IMHO
RUSSELL

In a message dated 3/21/2015 12:49:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Used to be  that ALL billing  not approved ahead for  Committees  has to be
approved by the  Board by
vote.    Like Gary....I know where I  would put my betting money....but IF
the Board DID pay all of Carmen's
expenses we know THIS BOARD HAD TO APPROVE PAYING  THAT EXPENSE!
IF in truth that is the  case.....WHY  "we"  had to pay for  that,  I do
not  know... nor  understand........?
I can't even  figure out why or who would request that Carmen fly in  to
help with any Board  decisions
on this issue....let alone get the Board to  approve the cost for this
issue??
ALSO...I  cannot figure out WHY... ANY one person CAN INFLUENCE  BOARD
MEMBERS?
Shouldn't  the Mission Statement and the membership be the
influence........?
Carolyn   marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com
From: Linda Bankhead  <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>To: wynsum <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
IMO Carmen was really flown in to stop the request for BBS to approach
AKC.
We would all like to know WHO paid for  his hotel and airfare.
Once this was asked; the discussion was moved to a  closed session.
(I was on the  conference call; this is not hearsay).
_Lindabankhead44@gmail.com_ (mailto:Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx)
Sent  from my iPad
Linda
_Bankhead44@gmail.com_ (mailto:Bankhead44@xxxxxxxxx)
(mailto:wynsum@xxxxxxx) >wrote:

>  The BBS has been a breed recognized world wide for well over  a
decade.  It is not a new breed > being created. It  is recognized as a
breed in Puerto Rico - a US  territory

>  The BBSA is importing these from Findland,Switzerland,  Germany
>  They tried to get the AKC to register them as BBS.   Many were attempted
> and added to the > GSD, colour white.  Many  of those
registrations have been pulled and re-registered in Puerto  > Rico.

>  Iremember my 10th grade Bio teacher making the following statement the
first  day
of  class>
>  He said organisms have 3 choices in resopnse to their
environment

>  1. ADAPT (mutate)
>  2. Migrate
>  3. Die
>
>  The two
largest White groups have select adapt.  The two  smaller white groups have
selected
>  migrates
>
>  If my memory serves me correctly, the AKC has allowed a breed to be
formed
from  a genetic > defect and disqualifying fault.
The  Aussie people were breeding miniatures and they are now > their own
breed.
This  is a very recent occurance.  Bob Grady would have more on  this.
>  The breed is in the FSS as the Minature American  Shepherd and assigned
the Herding
Group  > designation.

>  In 1978 Doris Cordova, a horse woman in Norco,California, began a
breeding  program
>  specifically to produce very small breed founded with  Australian
Shepherds.
Her  foundation stud > was Cordova's Spike. Spike was  placed with Bill and
Sally Kennedy,
also  of Norco, California,to > continue to develop a line of smaller dogs
under  the
B/S  kennel name.Another horseman, Chas > Lasater of Valhalla Kennels, soon
 joined the
ranks ofmini breeders. In the 1980s fanciers > formed  member clubs (North
American
Miniature Australian Shepherd Club of the USA and the >  Miniature
Australian
Shepherd Association) and registries to promote the smaller  dogs in
particular.