[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THE AMATURE FUTURITY

  • From: Ken Tank <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 15:55:23 -0700

It appears from your survey, Nancy, that all 6 responses were basically
unhappiness with judging.
Am I wrong or should the Amateur Futurity winners be required to have an
amateur on their dog at the National? Otherwise I can stick an amateur on my
dog at the futurity, with only a few to compete with, and hire a top handler
at the National. I don't think that's right.

I think most objections to the Amateur Futurity would go away IF the Amateur
Futurity was AFTER the regular Futurity.

Ken