[ SHOWGSD-L ] THANKS!..( pup who can't open her mouth)

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 21:53:22 -0800

Thanks so much to all of you who responded trying to help with information,
experience and suggestions
and web sites and sources to go to for answers to the question I posted below.
Just heard from my friend.........her friend's  young bitch is NEGATIVE for
Masticatory Muscle Myositis.
It often seems to me that Vets start looking for something "exotic"......when
it could be something as
simple as a fractured jaw, dislocated jaw or even a tumor or something more
"common".
I sent ALL of the suggestions that were sent in response and hope that some of
them are helpful to these
people for their doggie.
If and when we hear the end of the story and they find the cause.......I will
let you all know.
What a great help this List can be with all the 'Dog People' and the huge
source of experiences we have all
been through and learned from each other!!!
There is always a new learning experience........and we can...... and do all
help each other.
IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED.    Thank you all very much!!     Now if their Vet will
listen..........<G>

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com