[ SHOWGSD-L ] THANK YOU from LHSH-DIME A DAY CHALLENGE continued...

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: bld4@xxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 10:50:31 EST

AGAIN...THANK YOU! Kathy for the giving of course and for the additional
POSTING to the list!  Every time, one of us POSTS our partnership with the
LHSH
DIME A DAY CHALLENGE, it is an additional encouragement to those who have
already POSTED and to those who have not YET partnered PUBLICALLY! We are SO
EFFECTIVE when we UNITE like this!  EVERYONE keep up the DIME A DAY  CHALLENGE,
Dawn and her group are so excited and so thankful for the fantastic  response
from each one of you!!!! EACH of us are ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY in a  CHALLENGE
like this!!!  LHSH is so grateful to EACH of you and those GSDs  who are on
their last leg and in some cases their last moment, what can I  say...YOU
INDIVIDUALLY are their LAST HOPE!!!!! THANK YOU for STEPPING  UP!!!!

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)

In a message dated 11/8/2008 10:37:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,  bld4@xxxxx
writes:

I will  send mine in the mail on Monday.

Kathy

> From:  RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
> Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 10:13:22 -0500
>  Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] THANK YOU from LHSH-DIME A DAY CHALLENGE
continued...
> To: Lacy340@xxxxxxx
> CC:  Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> THANK YOU Sue and THANK YOU for  POSTING to the list...It is such an
> encouragement to see more and  more of you not only partnering with LHSH
but
> motivating others who  have not YET joined by POSTING your
contribution...REMEMBER
> folks we  know MANY of you are partners of LHSH; but we need you to POST as
well
> to let all of us know we are ONE UNITED force to support and protect  the
less
> fortunate GSDs!
>
> Pauline Moon -  _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
>
> In a message  dated 11/8/2008 10:10:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, Lacy340
>  writes:
>
> Thank you I am sending mine.
>
> Sue  Court
> Lacy German Shepherds
> 650-207-0366
> "If only I  could show my love to my dogs that they show to  me"

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)