[ SHOWGSD-L ] THANK YOU SALLY HAYDEN

  • From: Tari Kridler <chsweetsun@xxxxxxx>
  • To: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, SallyHH31@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 22:03:01 -0400

I too have a VERY BIG *THANK YOU* SO MUCH for Sally Hayden.  She has Donated
3beautiful Polo Shirts embroidered with GSD's for my Rescue Table Auction that
we will be having at the Steel Valley Cluster on Aug. 3rd Canfield,OH.  These
shirts are Super in Green and Pink colors and are 3 sizes.  THANK YOU SO MUCH
SALLY.  YOU ARE INCREDIBLE.

Tari Kridler & Kridler's K9-11 GSD Rescue

Home of 2003 GVx Ch.Kridler's Ruby& 2xSel. Ch. Kridler's Quno @
http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com
* * Are you looking for a ShowQualityGSD? Check out Free Advertising @
www.showgsds4sale.com