[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THANK YOU NOTE TO THE JUDGE

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: magic4sure@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 23:26:33 EST

In a message dated 1/11/2006 4:07:52 PM Central Standard Time,
magic4sure@xxxxxxxxx writes:
do not often write to the list but I thought this was one I would like to
reply.  I have been judging 20 years and during those years I have received
many
photos and notes from the winners.

  I felt it was a thoughtful gesture and I have two books filled with every
photo and note I have ever received.  I sometimes go back and look at those dog
pictures and read the kind notes.  Unfortunately, I do not get many now as
times have changed.  I have never thought of receiving these as political in
any
sense, just appreciative.

I keep mine also and enjoy looking at them.  I think cost and the Internet
has caused some exhibitors to stop sending them any longer. I certainly
understand that they have to cut cost and a 25.00 picture for a judge is a
place to
start cutting cost.

Lee