[ SHOWGSD-L ] THANK YOU GSDCA :)

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 09:46:48 EST

I just got my US mail and in there were two certificates from the GSDCA
for two dogs i bred that got their AD and i had no idea i was getting  this!
I thought that was soooo kewl!!  I never applied for it didn't  even know
this was available!  With all the UScA stuff going on and whose  picking where
to go.. not for nothing but my dogs do pretty much compete in WDA  events
lately, we do TC's, CGCs, and have some HICs too as i have always  believed
in the dogs participating in ALL venues but this was AWESOME for the  GSDCA
to do, THANK YOU GSDCA!!   I look forward to getting my BH, SCH  stuff too
:)     Do we get them for breed surveys  too?  lol  I just had a LBZ done
last weekend  :)

Sincerely,
Dawnmarie
von Wymar German Shepherds